Hi everyone, nice to see ya, nice to see ya. It’s definitely been a minute and a half since I posted on and it’s because I’ve been trying to figure out how I can add some dimension, if you will, to my content.
I decided to add some video here, but not a lot because I’m not a YouTuber and I’m not trying to be one. I just wanted to add some video with my posts because it helps break it up and who doesn’t love a good visual aid.
I love to write so that will never be something I give up.
Any whoooo, I filmed a quick video on my super simple every day makeup routine.
Not a beauty guru so if I’m doing something weird or wrong plz don’t come for me.
Products I used:
- Anastasia Bev. Hills, dip brow pomade – Blonde
- Glossier, Boy Brow – Brown
- Benefit, Porefessional Primer
- Too Faced, Born This Way Concealer – Seashell
- Too Faced, Born This Way Foundation – Seashell
- Kevyn Aucoin, Contour Book
- Becca Cosmetics, Bronzer – Bronzed Bondi
- Lorac, Blush – Prism
- Believe Beauty, Setting Powder – Translucent
- MAC Cosmetics, Skinfinish – Light
- Skindinavia, Setting Spray – Bridal
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bar Eye Palette
- L’Oreal, Lash Paradise Mascara
- Smashbox, Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette
- Ardell, Naked Lashes – Style 422
- Kylie Cosmetics, Lip Liner – Koko K
- Kylie Cosmetics, Matte Lipstick – Discontinued, similar: One Wish
- MAC Cosmetics, Matte Lipstick – Please Me
- Colour Pop Cosmetics, Ultra Glossy Lip – Snow Day
I am not super thorough with my makeup, I try to do it as quick as I can so that I can look decent but not waste an hour.
The Born This Way foundation and concealer combination is my absolute FAVORITE and highly recommend pairing them together if you’re in store for a new base.
Also, I know I screwed up my lashes, they honestly look a lot better on a regular basis, but I felt under pressure and screwed them up. Oh well.
Also, still trying to figure out all of the video editing so apologies in advance for the quality.
Tomorrow I will be uploading a hair tutorial post using that hair drying brush that I still don’t know the name of! Stay tuned!
Well, I hope you like my little video and if you have suggestions for more posts like this with an accompanying video, hit me up.
Thanks for stopping by ☆